EMS Recruitment Homepage!
Tri-Community Ambulance Service, Inc. is always actively recruiting men and women of all ages to join our proud ranks. If you have EMS experience from another organization or no EMS experience at all, we are always looking for new recruits. When you join Tri-Community, we will guide you through our new member orientation program and assist you with enrolling in our driver training and EMS courses to help get you online as a NYS credentialed provider.
Tri-Community will ensure you are properly certified, trained and ready to handle calls on your own. Tri-Community has a very active and aggressive field training program.
- Male and Female Bunk Rooms and full bathrooms including shower facilities
- Full laundry facilities
- Make your own schedule and decide when you work with our Iamresponding online scheduling program!
- State-of-the-art equipment and vehicles
- Day room with WiFi/Netflix and 2 computer stations to relax or complete needed work
- Full Kitchen
- Discount on Verizon Wireless Phone Service
- NYS DOH EMS Pilot Re-certification program
- No residency requirements, students and Canadians welcome
- A minimum of 12 hours of service per month
- Current CPR/First Aid Course or Complete within 6 months
- Drivers must be over 18 years of age and take EVOC course, and be certified by Driver Trainer FTO program.
- If you live outside the Tri-Community Service area you will be required to stay at the hall.
- If qualified to drive must take EVOC within 2 years and be in driver FTO training program.
- Must be over 18 years old
Informative Recruitment Videos pertaining to volunteer emergency services!